CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 31, 2011

Ruff Day

Gosh I was so busy yesterday making cards for challenges which never seems to be something that I have time to do.  Of course, by the time I was done it was much too dark to get any pictures hence the postings a day later.

This cute little image from Kenny K is again one I've had for eons and never used.  It took me a bit to come up with a sentiment but I think this works.



I colored the image with colored pencils.  Poor puppy!

I'd like to enter this at The Sweet Stop  SSS132. 

Hugs
Carrie

2 comments:

Cathymac said...

I just got a new puppy so I can completely identify with your image! LOL! Those 2:00 in the morning trips outside leave you feeling tired for the rest of the day! Your card is adorable...thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a FUN card. Love the images! Great colors. The paw prints look perfect. :o) Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop.

Post a Comment