CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 17, 2011

Halloween Mini - Pic heavy!

I have been on a make my own album kick.  My sister has a 4yo son (my nephew) so she ended up getting the albums that I'll be posting this week.  My kids are 15 and 18yo so not much use for these particular styles.  I will be making more and more age appropriate for my kids!    The 1st mini this week is for Halloween since it is just around the corner.








.











I see a few of the photos have shadows from my big head!  Sorry about that.  I'd retake them but the album has already move to it's new home in Missouri. 

Paper collection that I used for the whole album was Recollection - Midnight Magic.  Other products used are paper bags, cardstock, chipboard and duck (yes duck) tape.  There a several cricut cuts from Happy Hauntings also included. 

This album is made from paperbags but not in the way most would think of .  I learned a new technique from Kathy at Paper Phenomenon.  She creates some amazing projects.  You need to check out her blog if you haven't already.

There are so many nooks and crannies to add pictures and journaling.  It's very difficult to capture with a camera.  Almost need to video tape the walk thru but I don't have a camcorder.  Sorry!

Hope you enjoy the album!

Hugs
Carrie

2 comments:

melsanford said...

Oh wow! What a fab album! Must have taken you ages!!!! Love those papers :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

MagsB said...

This is gorgeous - love your colour combo, the blue really makes the orange and black 'pop'!

luv, Mags x

Post a Comment