CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

New cardmaking record

So I had Sassy Steampunk Amelia to work with on the progressive challenge at Sassy Studio Designs.  Thankfully I had her colored last night.  At 20 min. to deadline I started on the card and this post.  I got her linked up with 3 minutes to spar.  Whew.  Wasn't how I had it planned but I had to make 48 cupcakes tonight that I forgot about.


Lavendar paper is has a sheen to it, not quite glitter but very pretty.  The requirements in addition to using Steampunk Amelia was to include a clock and/or cogs.  There is a clock on the bicycle which was a freebie from, Beyond the Fringe.  There are cogs in the corner, well actually they are some kind of washer from the garage.  Don't tell DH.  As you can see I cut out Amelia and pop dotted her.  Oh, I also got brave last night and tried out the Copics on her.  Wasn't as bad as I thought it would be :) 

Hope you enjoy my card.  I'll definitely have more time for the next one!

Hugs
Carrie

1 comments:

Regan said...

Yay! You made it! Lovely card! Purple is my fave! Wonderful coloring! Aren't Copics fabulous? And way to rock that uni-clock-cycle! Thanks for joining us for part 2 of our Sassy Steampunk Progressive Relay at Sassy Studio Designs! :)
{hugs}
Regan

Post a Comment