CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Fussy & Fancy Friday Challenge

Happy Sunday evening!  This card was created using on of the free Steampunk Frames from the celebration that Sassy Studio Designs had last week for reaching 500 followers.  I promised to show more and here is Steampunk Victoria in a frame.  I created this for the Fussy & Fancy Challenge, 3 B's.  The challenge was to use Black, Bling and a Border punch.




Obviously you can find the black.  The border punch was used on the pink dot cs.  In addition to rhinestones outlinging the border punch, the pink cs is foiled and the cogs on her hat/brooch are colored with a glitter pen for plenty of bling!  This is my first time at this challenge blog but I liked the challenge so thought I'd give it a try!

Hugs
Carrie

0 comments:

Post a Comment