CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Hello Friend

My New Year's goal is too start REALLY putting my cricut and all of my cartridges to use.  I really good at collecting and not always so good about using.  So I made this card with the My Pink Stamper design team challenge in mind.  I really like how the card turned out but I felt like the pink was a little too red for the challenge.  If you roll on down to my next post you'll see what my finally entry was for the challenge.  I used the MS Elegent Cake cart for this one.  The stamp is a sentiment that I have had for eons and I can't tell you where it came from or who made it.   Sorry...   The green cardstock has a wonderful shimmer to it though hard to tell in the pictures.  The pink/red flowers were cut from and old scrap of Basic Grey.  The brown paper is from a stack that is really old.  DD and I just made over my scrapbook room and I discovered some long lost papers.  Aahh, but I digress.  I'll tell you more about DD and the end of this post.  I ran the brown paper thru my Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder.  Here is the finished product.




So back to DD....  It is now OUR scrapbook room so you will start seeing some creations from her too.  She loves to see what is happening on all the blogs I follow and making cards for challenges.  She decided to start her own blog so she can participate in challenges too.  Her blog is Gurly Gurl and she is so excited watching and hoping to get some followers.  She will be posting her 1st challenge card tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by and Happy New Year!

Hugs
Carrie

0 comments:

Post a Comment