CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday

Happy Wed evening!  Hump day is nearly over!  I loved the color combo over at ColourQ.  They are so bright and cheery.  They remind me of something DD would wear.



I also loved the sketch at The Sweet Stop.  So I combine the two challenges this week and here is what I came up with.




All patterned pattern is an older MME line.  Image is from The Greeting Farm.  The sentiment inside the card is Hero Arts.  I don't know for sure who the maker of the sentiment on the front was from.  Flowers are Prima and Hero Arts.  Thanks for stopping to take a look!

Hugs
Carrie

5 comments:

Sylvia said...

What a sweet card, Carrie! thanks for playing the ColourQ challenge this week.

Lori said...

I love everything about this card!! The papers are great, the image is so cute and I love the sentiment!!!

Suzanne Bier said...

Cute card, Carrie! The sentiment says it all! Thanks for playing with us at the colourQ!

Dawn Easton said...

So cute! Love the sweet image and fun colours! Great job combining the challenges!

Yapha said...

Super cute card! I love those flowers on the front! Thanks for playing with us at the colourQ!

Post a Comment