CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy Birthday - C4C68

The challenge over at Crazy 4 Challenges was to "Celebrate Something".  I have been dying to try the Action Wobbles that I received.  If you haven't heard of them, you definitely need to check them out.  Go to http://www.facebook.com/actionwobbles for more info.  I got a few when they were sending out free samples.  I can't wait to order more after I use all I have.  When I got them, I really didn't think they would have much "Boing".  Boy was I wrong!  Once I got Minnie attached, it bounces around like a bobble head.  Too fun!  I decide to celebrate my sister's birthday that is coming up this month.  She will love the wobble in this card.  I wish I knew who made the Happy Birthday stamp I used.  It's a fun one that I have used often.  I'm thinking it must have been a $1 stamp from somewhere because I don't remember it being part of a set.  Ribbon is from American Crafts.  All cardstock is from various manufacturers and the patterend paper is some I found while re-arranging my scrap space this weekend.  I don't know who made it either.  There are some stickles on Minnie's bow and her eyes for a dash of sparkle.  Last but not least, I used one of my EK Sucess punches on the white mat.




I tried to take a picture of the Action Wobble.  It is basically a little plastic spring sandwiched between 2 sticky sheets.  One attaches to the card and the other to the item you want to bobble around.  What an awesome idea this was.  Wish I had thought of it :)



Have you used any Action Wobbles?  I'd love to hear what you thought of them!  Be sure to check out other submissions at Crazy 4 Challenges.

Hugs
Carrie


0 comments:

Post a Comment