CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Cricut Valentines from "Handyman" cartridge

As promised, I finally finished the series of cards I was making for Valentine's Day from the Handyman cricut cart. 

I Dig You - I also used Plantin and Live Simply carts.  Butterfly is a Martha Stewart punch.  Background paper is from American Crafts.  The rest is scraps of various manufactures.  To give the grass a little more dimension I used a green Copic marker to added more color.


It's really hard to get a good picture of this one.  For the level, I put stickles where the bubble's are and added white to each side of the bubble to highlight it.  All cardstock was scraps.


It's snowing like crazy here in the Midwest.  Can't wait to drive into work tomorrow and am supposed to go to Doane College where DS is participating in a honor choir.  The snow moved up the concert time from 7pm to 2:15p.  I'll have to see if I can get off work early as it's a couple of hours away.  Have a great week everyone and thanks for stopping by!

Hugs
Carrie

0 comments:

Post a Comment