CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 2, 2011

Winners Winners Chicken Dinners

I have been sorting pics online that I need to print to finish my son's scrapbook next week before graduation.  I'm nearly cross eyed so decided to take a break and announce some winners.


Mother's Day Blog Hop - Random winner is #12 Sharon "Oh I really like your card!! The colors are great! :)  I'm your newest follower."
 
Keeping the Peace Blog Hop - Random winner is #24 Lisa "This layout is so groovy (that was the first word that popped into my head!) and I love the picture! Awesome!"


Grad Bash Blog Hop - Random winner is #5 Jazmin "Congrats on your son's graduation!  I love the banner and great job on the rosettes. I haven't made that leap yet! :)"

I'll be sending you an email so I can get your addressses.  Once I have all of them then I'll take the packages to the post office.

Thanks for all of your kind comments.  They are always appreciated!

Hugs
Carrie






5 comments:

Melissa said...

Congrats to the lucky ladies!

Melanie - The Paper Retreat said...

Congrats to the winners!

Lisa said...

Wow - I am so excited to have won! You can reach me at indymermaid(at)gmail.com. Thanks so much Carrie and congrats to the other winners :)

Jazmin said...

Yay! I won!! Congrats to everyone else.

Jazzy
MsPoet2Be@gmail.com
www.JazzysCards.Blogspot.com

Jazmin said...

Guess what?? You won, too!! Lol.

**You Won the Cricut Circle Membership over at Jazzy's Cards [www.JazzysCards.Blogspot.com]!!**

Jazzy

Post a Comment