CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 28, 2011

DT Call happening right now!!!

Be sure to go check out Dream Valley Challenges soon.  They are looking for a couple more members for their DT.  As one of the current designers, I have to tell you that these are a wonderfully talented and kind designers.  We represent a wide variety of styles.  You need not have previous experience as a designer and you won't need to make a special project.  All you have to do is link your blog so they can take a look at your blog and see your work.

On a side note, Graduation is over and I am finally back to crafting.  I've got some projects that I'll be posting later today.  I was able to do a few challenges!  YEAH!!!!  It sure feels good to be back at it.

Hugs
Carrie

0 comments:

Post a Comment