CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 9, 2010

Playing catch up

So I've been MIA, for a couple of reasons.  I was taking a couple of classes trying to finish up my elusive degree.  Of course, as seems to be my luck sometimes, the college announced it was closing it's doors.  I have only 1 class left to complete my bachelor's degree.  1 CLASS....  Now I am trying to find a school that will take me as a Senior with 3 hours left to complete my degree.  Area colleges are trying to help students out I'm just waiting to hear back at this point.  This was a little bit of depressing news and I really haven't been in a crafting mood.  This weekend I finally got my mojo back so get prepared to see some of my creations.  A little of this and a little of that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment