CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 29, 2010

4 challenges in one card

This one might be a record for me.  I normally don't think challenges thru enough to combine more that maybe two.  With this card I met 4 different challenges.  I love this stamp.  It reminds me of my daughter.  It's from The Greeting Farm and the set is called Later Sk8tr.

This is my entry for the following challenges:
The Sweet Stop - SSS71 - sketch challenge
Cinema Saturday Challenge 93 - Use red accents
Paper Cutz Challenge 56 - Use metal
Cute Card Thursday Challenge 127 - don't use any die cutting






2 comments:

dstandard said...

Love your image - cute card and great coloring!Thanks for playing at The Sweet Stop!

Kelly Schelske said...

Love that image, very cute! Thanks for joining us at The Sweet Stop!

Hugs, Kelly

Post a Comment