CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 4, 2010

One last post for tonight

This card was created for The Sweet Stop Sketches #45 and Basic Grey Challenge week 14 color combo.  I used Basic Grey paper from the "Perhaps" line.  Sentiment stamp is from Stampendous.  I really like this color combo and the DP includes all of the colors.  The little flower stamp is from a set by I believe is Hero Arts.   I used a liquid pearl pen for the dots on the yellow scallop paper and I used a glitter pen on the pink rectangle.  Thanks for stopping by to take a look!



2 comments:

CreaRenata said...

Hi Carrie,

Your card looks lovely, I just love the sentiment!
Thanks for playing at The Sweet Stop!

Hugs,
Renata

TaraG said...

Ahhh how true! Love the paper you picked for the colour combo and that is a great sentiment! The design is fabulous! Thanks for joining the BG Challenge!
Hugs,t

Post a Comment