CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 4, 2010

MTSC63 and CCEE1008

This card is for Mercy's tuesday sketch challenge-63 and cceestampers color challenge 1008.  I think I may be a little late on the CCEE color challenge but I'll post it any.  I stamped the background paper with Flourishes stamps by Autumn Leaves and used a glitter pen to highlight the dotted swirls.  I already had the flower imaging stamped, colored and brought it with me.  I am pretty sure it is a Hero Arts stamp.  I didn't have ribbon to make a very good bow and I had to handcut the oval (again because I am traveling).  All in all I don't think I did a terrible job.  Not my favorite card but I will still mail it out, maybe for my mom's birthday later this month.



0 comments:

Post a Comment