CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Just Buggin Challenge

Finally was able to get back in my craft room!  I so needed this.  This challenge to create a black and white card.  I used my gypsy to create the little swirly tag, I guess that's what you could call it.  I thought it was cute so I went ahead and cut 2.  These cards are basically the same and I did use a little silver for one of my mat layers.  Carts used were George and Home Decor.  Thanks for stopping by to take a look and sorryifor the off colors in the photos.  I just couldn't seem to get a good photo. 

4 comments:

Saxo Stamper said...

Oh these are just beautiful, so elegant and I really like the swirls.

thanks for joining us over at Just Buggin

Karen
JB DT

Lynne said...

Love the swirl!! Thanks for joining us this week at Just Buggin Challenges!
Lynne JB DT

Hope said...

Love the swirly tags! Awesome job on the Just Buggin' challenge this week-thanks so much for playing along!

Hope
JB DT

Anonymous said...

Those swirly things are gorgeous, love how you used them as accents! Thanks for playing with us at Just Buggin!

Kandi *JB DT*

Post a Comment