CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 5, 2010

Friday night and going to head off to my craft room to do a little creating.  I'll have more new cards for you to see tomorrow and Sunday so be sure to come back and take a look.  In the meantime here are few miscellaneous that I haven't posted yet.

 
Above I embossed cardstock with Swiss Dots CB embossing folder.  Owl image is stamped but don't remember the manufacturer at the moment.  If you are interested let me know and I can find out.
 
PP was from an 8x8 some gave me a long time ago.  The butterfly is cut and embossed with a CB die and embossing folder set.  Ribbon is just a scrap I was using up.
 

Image I believe is a SU stamp but again don't recall the name of it.  I'd be glad to find out if you are interested.  PP on the upper half of the card is Basic Grey.  PP paper on the bottom half is unknown as is the leftover ribbon

Thanks for stopping by and have a happy, creative weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment