CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 5, 2011

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

A huge thank you for all the wonderful comments you left me this past weekend during the Christmas Cards Blog Hop!  Also welcome to all my new followers.  I am so glad you all stopped by.  I will be trying to get all of your blogs over the next week or so.  Bear with me!  It's getting to be that time of year and finding time to be leisurely surfing the net isn't easy to come by!  Enough of my babbling on... that's not why you stopped by right!

On to the winner of  the candy from the blog hop!  I used Random Org and the lucky gal is #6 Tonya from Itty Bitty Lady Bugs.  Congrats Tonya!

Please email me your details  -  cau0617 at yahoo dot com

Hope everyone has a great rest of your week and be sure to stop back on Sunday for the last challenge of the year at Dream Valley Challenges.

Hugs
Carrie

0 comments:

Post a Comment