CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 7, 2011

Blog Award

I've received a blog award, from one of my teammies over at Dream Valley Challenges.  From Carole at Apples and Pears I received the

 

Be sure to check out Carole's blog as she is incredibly talented.  I have to share 7 things about myself and then pass this on to 15 other bloggers.

1.  I am starting to like exercising.
2.  I have to complete a quiz online tonight and then it's official.  I will be a college graduate with a BA in Business Administration.  It only took me 20 years :)
3.  I don't eat seafood, any, at all.
4.  Love to go camping and cooking outside with my dutch oven
5.  Excited to spend more time in my scrapbooking store, I mean room now that I'm not studying all the time.
6.  Favorite movies of all time - Grease, Dirty Dancing and The Saint
7.  I'm super excited for my first blog hop coming up in 10 days.



I'll followup shortly with the other wonderful crafters that I am going to pass this on too.

Hugs
Carrie

1 comments:

Carole of Brum said...

hiya Carrie, loved reading the facts about you, that's the best thing about these blog awards. Big congrats on your BA, that's a real achievement and you should be proud of yourself, girl! and with that behind you, all that extra time for crafting, you lucky lady. glad to pass that award on to you. CoB

Post a Comment