CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Super Bowl

I am the first to admit that I don't really like professional football but I do like watching the new ads and some of the half time shows are pretty good.  Can I just say that this half time show with the Black Eyed Peas, Slash and Usher rocked!  They did an awesome high energy performance.  I loved it!  I'll also tell you that commercial with the little boy playing darth vader nearly made me pee my pants.  I was in tears.  We were at the neighbors and their kids are much younger than ours.  Our kids are 17 and 15.  They have an 8 yr and twin 3 1/2 year olds.  Their 8 yr old son could have been the boy playing darth.  When he gives up on the baby doll, hangs his head and drops his shoulders in dejection he looked like just like Ray next door.  Then when the car starts and he jumps.  OMG it was the best commercial.  If you didn't see you need to go online and find it.  I believe it was for Volkswagen.  Well worth watching as was the half time show!!

Check back later this week as I am going to be a guest designer on one of my favorite blogs!

Hugs,
Carrie

0 comments:

Post a Comment