CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 6, 2010

Another Birthday Card

A little more mature than the previous B-day card I posted but I like it.  Very simple card.  No coloring on this one.  I used the sketch from Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge.  The patterned paper is old CTMH scraps.  I really try to use up scraps on my cards whenever I can.  It helps knock down that pile a bit.

This is my last post for the evening.  Back to work tomorrow for me.  I hope everyone has a great Tuesday!

3 comments:

Elizabeth (Beth) Moore said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elizabeth (Beth) Moore said...

This is so darling, I've never seen anything like it before so impressive! You really should consider entering some of your pretty projects over at Papercraft Star. It's a unique challenge blog that allow participants and the public to vote on their favorites, the challenges are posted way in advance to give you plenty of time to get your projects ready and you can win prizes too! http://www.papercraftstar.blogspot.com

(this post corrects the web address, sorry)

readysetstamp said...

Hi Carrie!!! Guess what??? You are the winner of the Christmas Card Cartridge over on my blog!!! Congratulations!! I also followed your blog as well! Thank you so much for following mine and your sweet comments! Pleaee send me your mailing address and I will send you your cartridge!! XOXO, Julie. :0)

Post a Comment