CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 2, 2010

Finally some new posts

I feel terrible for not adding any new posts for 2 weeks.  I only usually have time to post on weekends and one weekend I was sick, the next we were out of town for my son's bowling league.  But last night I had some crafting mojo.  I didn't get started til late but was up til 2 am working on projects.  Normally I can't even keep my eyes open that long.

One of my projects is for CCEE April Fool's Day Challenge.  This is really the only funny/punny stamp set I have.  It's also the 1st time I've used her and liked the outcome.  I pieced her apron and dress.  The rest is colored with copics.  I also added some glitter to the flames with a Gelly Roll glitter pen.  Both stamps are bu Art Impressions.  Love to know what you think.  Thanks for stopping by and taking a look.

CCEE April Fool's Day Challenge

1 comments:

Pam Speidel said...

LOL! This is hilarious Carrie! Love the image and the sentiment is perfect! :) Glad you finally found some time to get crafty!

Post a Comment